Monday, October 18, 2010

Runnin on Empty

I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while. Time sure does get away from you quickly! Things have been hectic, but moving in the right direction . . . personally anyway. My food choices have certainly slipped. Today, as I struggle with a sore throat, it's a regular reminder to me that I have not been drinking enough water - and that I could have been making better food choices recently. I don't think I've had total 'throw away' days from start to finish, but I wouldn't hold any of them up as stellar.

But, that's part of this journey we're on. We fall, we get up. We learn. I am not accepting any of my food choices as an open door to go back to my old habits. I jump back in and make good choices. Speaking of good choices, I'm looking for something to soothe this scratchy throat. Anyone have any good remedies?

Make it a great day.

1 comment:

Annaleah said...

Thank you, Katherine! I have been taking airborne, and had echinacea, zinc, and more C with fruit at lunch. I'll look into loquat.