Monday, September 27, 2010

The not-much-to-say post

Ever have one of those days where you feel like saying something, but know you really have nothing to say? That's where I am today. I had a fantastic weekend . . . too good, food wise. My mother took me to a lovely French restaurant last night to celebrate my birthday (translation . . . French = calories). We also went to a Nebraska watch party and I overdid on the yummo nibbles. So, what am I to do with my week this week?

I'm not looking back. As I have done with this new journey in the past . . . I will not beat myself up, even if the scale goes up a smidge this week. I begin with each meal and move forward. I make good choices. I deserve good choices.

So, how about you? How was your weekend, and your choices? If you're still on your journey with me, I always love to hear from you. Email me or post a comment below.

Make it a great day.

1 comment:

Brandi. said...

Good for you!

I am working on the "not beating myself up" thing, and it's going well!

You can and will do this!