Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Today I'm a grump.

Do you ever have those days when you are just grumpy for no reason, and you're ok with that? That's me today. Nothing in particular happened - in fact I got some good news on my dissertation. I'm just being a grump today.

Maybe it's because I'm wearing a blouse that is just a shade too small (you know, the one that reveals that you didn't make the best undergarment choice to match your shirt) . . . maybe it's just the day. In any case, I find it sort of liberating to be a grump sometimes. Don't worry, I don't take it out on anyone (that I know of). I try really hard to steer clear of everyone else on the days I'm like this . . .

I was going to take the elevator this morning (because of the aforementioned grump status), but I trudged up those stairs, knowing you would hold me accountable. Today I am going to work out. Grump or not. Maybe I'll do a Zumba video. Doing a latin dance video should perk me up - or make me laugh at my awkwardness. ;-) Either way, it's a date with me. When was your last date with you? How is your exercise coming along? What are you doing for you today?

Make it a great day.

No comments: